Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cute Onesies

One other thing I've worked on for Gloria before she was born: dyed onesies with freezer paint stenciling. I received a ton of white onesies, but wanted a bit more color. I did hearts, a rose (which I really love) and a bird! The bird and rose are my favorite, but were also the most time consuming.

Grumpy face!

For my next pregnancy, I want to get a right maternity t-shirt and freezer paint stencil a big heart on my bump! This would also be super cute with a spot for my due date on it. (Vivienne, forget that you read this.) Next time...




3 comments:

  1. That is so CUTE! Nice job, it turned out really well! I love the maternity shirt idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the coolest stenciled onesies I've seen! The rose is so beautiful! I feel like a lazy lady for not doing these things when I was preggo...though, I did want to. I still have dreams of making Max a quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. What the heck is a "freezer paint stencil", though?

    ReplyDelete