Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life As I Know It

Today I got the itch to blog again! So much has happened since August of 2011.

Here was our 2012:

  • Well. First, on New Years Day of 2012 we found out we were pregnant!
  • Then, we decided to move to San Diego to be close to family with the baby. We made the move (and drove across the country) in May.
  • In June, my husband was accepted into medical school with 2 weeks notice. So we packed up (and drove across the country) again.
  • On September 12th, 2012, my "mini-me" was born. A beautiful, tiny, sweet baby girl. Her name is Gloria.   
 So. Those are my excuses for not blogging for over a full year!  Forgive me?

We now live in Nashville, Tennessee and we are loving it here!

Tomorrow I will post some pictures of the road trips, the baby, and some projects I've worked on since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment